© 2010 Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo, S.A. Unipersonal, Distrito C, Ronda de la Comunicación, Oeste I, Madrid, Spain.
The Companies Registration Office of Madrid, in volume 7407, book 6380, page 73.647-1, Tax ID Code. A/78423480
All rights reserved
1. The intellectual property rights of the tid.es website, its code, navigational structure, databases and other elements contained therein are the property of Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo, S.A.U., which has the exclusive right to use these in any way it deems appropriate, in particular with reference to the rights of reproduction, distribution, communication to the public and transformation.
2. These general conditions regulate access to and use of the tid.es website, which Telefónica places at the disposal of Internet users free of charge. Accesss to said website implies complete acceptance of these terms. In addition, the use of certain services offered on the site is governed by specific conditions particularized in each case, and which will also be understood to be accepted by the mere use of said services.
3. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the web content is permitted solely and exclusively when the following conditions are met: 1) It must be compatible with the aims of the tid.es website. 2) The information obtained from the website content must be for personal and private use only. It is expressly forbidden to use this information for commercial purposes, and it cannot be distributed, communicated to the public, transformed or decompiled in any way. 3) No graph, icon, or image available on this website can be modified in any way. 4) No graph, icon, or image available on this website can be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
4. Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo, S.A. Unipersonal reserves the right to modify and update the information on its website, its configuration and presentation, as well as its conditions of access, at any time, and without prior notice.
5. Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo, S.A. Unipersonal does not guarantee there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website, or in its contents, and, likewise, it does not guarantee that said contents are up-to-date, although it will make every effort to avoid and correct errors, where applicable, and update the contents when necessary.
6. Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the individual. Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo, S.A. Unipersonal is not responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may result from said access or use of the information. Neither is it responsible for any possible errors in security which may occur, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (both hardware and software), and the files or documents stored in said system, due to the presence of a virus in the user's computer when connecting to the services and contents of the website, the malfunctioning of the browser, or the use of an out-of-date version of said browser.
7. Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo, S.A. Unipersonal is in no way responsible for the contents of the third party links referred to in the website, and it does not guarantee the absense of viruses or other elements in the aforementioned links, which may alter the computer system (hardware and software) or the user's documents and files, and it is not responsible for damage of any kind the user may be caused as a result.
8. All the brandnames and distinctive logos of any type in the website are protected by Law.
9. Unauthorized use of the information contained in this website ,and any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property Rights will result in the legally established responsibilities.
10. All third party links to this website must be directed to the home page.
11. Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo, S.A. Unipersonal and the user, who expressly renounces his/her right to seek recourse in any other jurisdiction, will submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts and tribunals of the City of Madrid (Spain).